Every business owner has dreamed at least once in a lifetime to globalize his work. Growth is the natural desire of people, especially those who own business and have ambitions. Nowadays technologies give us brilliant possibilities to sell over the globe even without leaving our home. Let’s consider the main steps that will help to make your store global.
Naturally, you need to maximize your store performance on foreign markets. But it should be clear for the target audience. Consequently, you should make it multilingual and localized. People love comfort and prefer browsing in their local language. Therefore, let’s move to the first step.
Step 1: Translate your website
Google displays over 500 million search results for the query “translate website”. This number speaks of the strong interest in this topic. Demand creates supply. Therefore, there are multiple solutions that can help. Website translation it’s not as difficult as you can think. For this, you can use a special translation app as LangShop.
LangShop is our partner app that provides auto and professional translation for Shopify users. It’s very easy-to-install and manage. The app supports 241 languages and dialects.
Install the app and follow these steps to translate the Shopify store automatically:
- Choose target languages from the provided list.
- Select categories that you want to translate. By default, all of them are enabled. It allows translate the maximum number of content.
- Click the Auto-translate button.
The app will start translating your website into target languages. It creates a duplicate of the original theme and translates it. When the translation is over you should publish the translated duplicate of your theme. You can start selling immediately after publishing the LangShop theme.
Step 2: Localize the store
Localization it’s a list of measures required to adapt content to the local market. LangShop is an expert in this field too. There are several options that can optimize your store and make it more friendly for the target audience.
- Translate tags. The app allows translating all meta tags, SEO title and description, meta fields, etc. Thus, your products will display in the customers’ local language in the search result and attract new visitors better.
- Language detection. Thanks to LangShop you can link target languages to the customer’s browser or country language. Your visitor can view your store in his local language from the first visit.
- Alternate links “hreflang” and unique URLs for each target language.
- Currencies. Over 80 currencies are available for you. Add a currency selector and customers will see prices in the local currency.
That’s what LangShop can do for your store. Of course, localization implies more action. So, let’s consider the third step.
Step 3: Advertise
The last but not less important part is advertising. Such applications as Multiple Google Shopping Feeds is a good solution if you want to advertise in multiple languages and currencies.
You can boost sales of your website with Google Shopping feeds, Bing Shopping, and Facebook Product Ads. Just submit the feed to multiple countries and your products will appear in search engine ads in target languages and currencies.
Following these steps, you will get a multilingual and multicurrency website ready to conquer foreign markets and bring you new incomes.
So, try the LangShop app and open your Shopify store to the world and new customers.